Job application

 Hi my name is Deborah Leier and I am applying for your sports psychology position, 

my background is that I have been involved with athletics for over 15 years now, and I know the inner working of an athlete's mind when it comes to sports. I have a degree in psychology and a minor in sociology, and I also my a master's degree in clinical psychology with an emphasis in sports psychology. 

I think I am perfect for this position because of my experience of being an athlete and working and teaching athletes. I love this line of work and it makes me excited and this is what I really want to be a part of. 


Comments

  1. You do a good job of relating to the job you are applying for. If it were up to me, you would be hired :)
    - nevaeh temple

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would for sure say your background and interests make you suited for this job!
    -delaney houseman

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment