My Future!

 As of now, I am pursuing My bachelor's degree in psychology! But I will be completing that degree hopefully next year, if not in two years. Then I am going on to grad school to get my master's degree in Clinical psychology with an emphasis in sports and performance, then hoping one day to go on to my Doctorate and get a PhD in Clinical Sports and Performance psychology! and make that my career! because I want to help people through psychology, But I also can't see myself not being involved in a sport setting so I thought this was it is the best of both worlds! 

what about you? what are you wanting to do in the future?

Comments

  1. I love that you are pursuing sports and performance, and shooting far for a very high education. You will go far and achieve so much!
    I am going to school for social work and plan to get my masters :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you are pursuing sports and performance, and shooting far for a very high education. You will go far and achieve so much!
    I am going to school for social work and plan to get my masters. My dream with this schooling is to have my own practice for counseling!
    Nevaeh Temple :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you have a very exciting career and school plan ahead. Do you have and specific school in mind for your masters degree?
    Norah Fadness

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment